Leg Vise

Richardwolf

New User
Richard
After attending the grand opening of NC Hardwoods a few weeks ago and speacking to Gray Wolf I was intrigued with the leg vise he had. The plans and instructions were in the resource forum on the website. I knew this project was just the kind of thing I love to build. I copied the plans and set out accumulating all the materials that I would need. While not the easiest of projects, certainitly a very rewarding one. Not completly sure who deserves all the credit for this design, I thank everyone that had a part of this project. Here is my vise, made out of paduck;

IMG-2722.jpg
IMG-2721.jpg
IMG-2719.jpg

View attachment 228395View attachment 228399View attachment 228400

Last edited:

pop-pop

Man with many vises
Corporate Member
Absolutely superb job on your vise.

AFIK you are the first craftsman to build the tall vise outside of one of the three tall vise workshops by NCWW.

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Richard, great job on the vise! I build the same vise during one of Pop-Pop's first workshops, it quickly became one of the most frequently used tools in my shop.

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Agree, Pop-pop......... and who says you can't teach new dogs old tricks 😁 .......... Well done Richard !

Absolutely superb job on your vise.

AFIK you are the first craftsman to build the tall vise outside of one of the three tall vise workshops by NCWW.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Congratulations on your build. That is a real beautiful vise. You can thank @pop-pop for the design. I have just been using and showing off this device for it’s usefulness and it just dang pretty.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS