Latest Presidental Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Hello Everyone!

While I have been busy with other responsibilities lately, the other Board members, moderators, admins and staff have been busy here. Some of their work is visibile and some is not.

I want to thank everyone that donated in the latest drive for their contribution! Andy did a great job managing his first drive and is to be commended!

TracyP, Froglips and Bas, along with others have been working both in front of and behind the scenes. As you should know by now they have reinstated the Off-Topic forum and it has been redesigned as an opt-out type of forum. If you do not want to see the Off-Topic forum you can remove it by opting out. As is always the case there are constant tweaks, improvements and updates being performed by the admins. Thanks for the hard work.

In addition to moving, ScottM has been organizing the Klingspor Hickory event. This should be great. I went last year and had a great time. I highly recommend it.

McRabbet has been working on the next raffle and it will be a good one. I will not spoil his hard work here by revealing what he has lined up. Once again I am left disappointed that as a BoD member I am not eligible!

Finally, I am pleased to report that the NCWW non-profit status application HAS been filed! I signed the paprwork yesterday at our attorney's office. We now must wait to hear if it is accepted. This will take a few weeks, at a minimum, and may take up to a few months.

This note is not meant to be a complete synopsis of everything that is happening, but rather a brief update.

Doug

P.S. Happy Birthday Steve!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS