Last of the old features

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
After the update to the new software, a lot of the features that we added before were gone. I believe the next to the last one has now been re-added. Thanks to the team for getting that all done.

If when you have a thread displayed,click on "Display Modes" on the right hand side just above the first post. You'll see a new entry at the bottom of the drop down menu. Click on it and you'll see what it does.

What's left? The expanded floating menu, but this time using the same stle as the one Monty put up.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Cool, I like it on the left. Another nice feature to enhance your forum viewing pleasure. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap Great job Admins and Webmasters :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Dave:)

cskipper

Cathy
Took me a minute to see what it does, guess I'm tired. You guys do really great work! Thanks for making the site work so well for the rest of us.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Looks great.:icon_thum It was turned off when I first signed on today and I just assumed someone made a change to the display mode. I am glad to see members have the option of moving the position of the header information. Is the "Last Online" entry a new feature? I haven't figured out its true purpose yet but my first impression is it makes that portion of the header look a little too busy. Just my $.02

D L

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
I'd like to offer a really BIG thanks to Steve, et al., for all the hard work that went into makeing this site so terrific.

Ray

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Thanks for specifying! :lol: I would suggest putting it in the mouseover for the "online status" icon, instead of just saying "____ is offline".

I like the suggestion of placing it in the mouseover area. That way the info is there when needed but not always displayed. I also like the new layout for the header information. I saw my name field was blank so I up dated my profile to add that field.

D L

Monty

New User
Monty
The online status icon is there, but it's been moved -- right next to the member's name.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I've taken the Left or top display mode feature away for a while. It is not really working like it should, so I have disabled it for now

AndyET

New User
Andy
Good work Steve. As always you have put in many hours to help us communicate better.

I appreciate it very much.

Andy:eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS