Kudos to Charles M and Freud C.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpowell

New User
Chuck
I noticed a chipped tooth on one of my Freud LU84R011 combo blades while performing routine cleaning. The other teeth were fine, just one bad tooth. I emailed pics to Charles M. He asked me to send the blade back for warranty consideration.

Today, the brown truck pulled in the driveway and delivered a new replacement blade.

I think Freud has a well deserved reputation for producing a quality product and for standing behind their warranty. Pretty cool to have Charles M available to answer questions or help solve problems. :icon_thum

Chuck

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I think Freud has a well deserved reputation for producing a quality product and for standing behind their warranty. Pretty cool to have Charles M available to answer questions or help solve problems. :icon_thum

Chuck

Yes, they do and yes, it is :eusa_danc:eusa_danc But it never hurts to have it said so they know that we notice.
Dave:)

M

McRabbet

When I saw the 12" Forrest WWII deal earlier today and realized it was for 12" tablesaws or 12" mitersaws, I said to myself: "No way am I going to get rid of the 12-inch 96-tooth Freud Ultimate Crosscut Blade on my mitersaw, and I'm sure not going to go buy a 12" table saw...yet!" Freud's blades are excellent and I suspect a Glue-line Rip may be my next TS blade purchase.

Jim Murphy

New User
Fern HollowMan
When Amazon had their 25% off sale on Freud, I purchased a Premier Fusion P410 blade. I now have it installed and it is surely one sweet blade. I also have returned my WWII to Forrest for resharpening, and when it returns, I'll slap it on and let y'all hold my thoughts on the two blades. Maybe my WWII had been getting duller and duller, but that Premier Fusion is a real slicer.

Keye

Keye
Corporate Member
Thought I had a problem with my Frued Dial a Width 8" dado. Was looking someplace to send it to. Charles jumped in and said it might be covered by Frued. Never even thought of of this since I have owned it for several years. We traded several PM's and he explained how the teeth are made, in a way that I could understand, and it turned out the dado set was just fine and what I was seeing was not a problem.

Yep, we need to offer thanks when it it due because none of us is shy about letting people know when there is a problem.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Sooo true! Seems like Charles M always pops in at the right time to answer questions and ensure CS issues are resolved. And, of course, his knowledge of Freud products is invaluable :eusa_danc

Roger

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Kudos to Freud and Charles M!!!

I like Freud blades and router bits, and would like to buy a Freud blade for my tablesaw, but not sure where to get them since I have the euro style boring now.

Charles M

New User
Charles
Kudos to Freud and Charles M!!!

I like Freud blades and router bits, and would like to buy a Freud blade for my tablesaw, but not sure where to get them since I have the euro style boring now.

Thanks to all for the kind words!

Travis,

We can bore our blades to most sizes and we have a whole line of Commercial Industrial blades that fit Euro saws. Check out the specs on the Commercial blades here:
http://www.freud.it
Call our Customer Service at (800) 334-4107 and they can direct you to a dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors