Klingspor discount

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Does anyone know if we are still getting the discounts? I always get a discount on saw blades when I buy them but bought one last Friday and did not get a discount.:dontknow::dontknow: I have been DQ for years but something has changed.:eusa_thin:eusa_thin:icon_scra

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
Guys,

Yes, the discount from Klingspor will work on the web but you must be registered on the website first. PM me Monday and I can get you set up Monday morning.

Also, nothing should have changed with the discount. If you are DQ qualified, you should be on a list to receive 10% discount on non- powered items, excluding lumber.

I will check first thing Monday and let you know.

Coleman Fourshee
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0)

kirkpj01

New User
Kip
I was at the store in Raleigh yesterday to pick up some finishing supplies. I received the discount.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
I'd suggest you also ask for the discount at checkout, I noticed it wasn't automatically added to a recent purchase.

Jim
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
I'd suggest you also ask for the discount at checkout, I noticed it wasn't automatically added to a recent purchase.

Jim
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5

I did not notice until I was at home. It has been automatic for ever so I assumed it would be there :eusa_doh:

Thanks Coleman for looking in to this :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 GTB6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS