Status
Not open for further replies.

SevenPin

New User
R
Finished up a couple of Kitchen projects that upgraded items that the builder put in and added a couple of new touches as well.

Before Picture:​

Before-1.jpg

View image in gallery

After:​

After-11.jpg

View image in gallery

Before:​

Before-2a.jpg

After:​

After-2a.jpg

WE (swmbo and I) did the work over the past three weekends. I think I'm done for at least a month :rotflm: Maybe I can get back to ShedZilla and make some sawdust, now. :gar-La;​

Thanks.​

SevenPin​

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
If you read the comics, this seems somewhat like a game of SlyFox - what are the differences between the two pictures?

So far I have spotted a new counter top :thumbs_up and a tile backsplash. :thumbs_up

Let us in on what else you may have done. What else am I missing? Lighting changes between the pictures changes the color of the cabinets, but I think those are unchanged.

Nicely done, from what I can see.

Henry

Glennbear

Glenn
If you read the comics, this seems somewhat like a game of SlyFox - what are the differences between the two pictures?

So far I have spotted a new counter top :thumbs_up and a tile backsplash. :thumbs_up

Let us in on what else you may have done. What else am I missing? Lighting changes between the pictures changes the color of the cabinets, but I think those are unchanged.

Nicely done, from what I can see.

Henry

Ok, I'll play :gar-La;, new faucet ? Seriously, nice upgrading the backsplash is something I wish I had in my fairly new kitchen. The walls take a beating otherwise. :wsmile:

MIKE NOAH

New User
Mike
Come on guys you got gotta notice the crown molding. Seriously though the updates you have made Sevenpin really gave the kitchen a warmer/ more complete feel IMHO :eusa_clap
Mike

SevenPin

New User
R
Yup,

Mike got the Crown Molding, Glennbear got the new Faucet (must have good eyes because I didn't think it looked different), and Henry got the Counter tops and backsplash. We are thinking about pendant lights over the pennisula but not real sure about that. Maybe also take out the ceiling light and install recessed lighting (unfinished attic above helps :gar-Bi).

I do have to come clean on the crown molding -- I used the corner and junction pieces instead of mitering the corners and joints. "Forgive me Father, for I have sinned". It worked well in the other bedrooms.

Thanks all! :icon_thum

SP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors