Kids Computer Desk - Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Well, woodworking around my place is about non-existent as of the last year ... but a few things have made their way out ...

This weekend, wrapped up a kids computer desk and got some finish on it. Nothing fancy, but much needed (and wanted by the kids). It is all built with mortise/tenon joints and an edge-glued solid wood top.

A few pictures from the final stages ...

P1080844.JPG

View image in gallery

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Looks great Jeremy. And with built-in Bluetooth :) Good to know your shop is functional enough to produce furniture again.

GregSmith

Greg
Corporate Member
Nice Desk -I like the design - solid wood:icon_thum. I don't see no computer. Your kids are awesome.:icon_cheers

Glennbear

Glenn
Nice design nicely executed Jeremy. :icon_thum Your kids are growing up farrrrrrrrr too fast. :wsmile:

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Very nice design on the desk. :thumbs_up

Your Daughter looks thrilled to have it.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
VERY cool design and execution. I may have to steal it (the idea, not the desk) in the not too distant future! Great work!

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Well done, Jeremy!!!!:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

That'll last quite awhile and see plenty of studious use I am sure.

Wayne

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
The desk looks great Jeremy. But did you say "computer desk" or "coloring table"? In that last pic it looks like the kids may have other ideas. :rotflm: Hope you put a washable finish on it. :gar-Bi

Bill

bwat

New User
Bill
Good to hear from you and see WW activity exists in FL.:icon_thum WOW, the children have grown!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS