Kid woodworking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Occassionally, my girls come out and "want to build something". Most of the time, it is something simple, and what they really get into is painting.

Here is my youngest playing with a box we built together before she painted it.

Emily_shop_3.JPG

And with her project

Emily_shop2.JPG

Matt Schnurbusch

New User
Matt
That is very cool. I love it (most of the time) when my son wants to come out to the shop with me. Attention span is about as long as a tick turd, but it's nice having him out there.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
that's pretty cool.

i enjoy having my son out in the shop. though lately he's taken to trying to touch stuff all the time like, turning parts on the lathe or the spinning bit on the drill press.

his attention span is a bit longer than matt's brood. but still only that of a gnat!!!!

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
Great to have kids in the shop as long as they know everything in there will cut,tear,burn or cause pain.Wish my daughter would keep an eye on me because I am usually the one blood letting.Tony

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Trav, I don't know exactly how to say this,:eusa_thin but---That little girls is cute as a button! :icon_thum And she looks like YOU! :icon_scra

Is that an oxymoron!?
:rotflm:

Merry CHRISTmas, Pard!!

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I can picture it now...

"Can you say 'multi-router'. Say 'mommy, I want a multirouter for Christmas!' :rolf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS