KD lumber run #2 - 4/4 QSWO & 8/4 Soft Maple

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeff...

Glad you are too Barry, I don't think you'll be disappointed. I paid the same for the logs regardless of figure / spalting / ambrosia / curl or clean new white maple so there is no price difference to you. Theres a wide range to choose from, here's another picture showing more contrast. I'll try and get some more pictures tomorrow while we are stacking it at Scott's.

Thanks

Attachments

• P1010003.jpg
    P1010003.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 156

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Curly Ambrosia Maple has got to be some of the coolest looking wood I have ever seen. Tom Ferrone has a few sticks of some exceptional stock, and the Ambrosia markings are like squiggly lines, it's really unique stock. I am envious of y'all that got in on this deal.
Dave:)

J

jeff...

Found a new form of birth control, in this heat, I stunk so bad after my son and I loaded the trailer LOML wouldn't come near me. It's all good cause it washed off in the shower :-D

Scott I hope you eat the breakfast of champions (Wheaties) tomorrow morning. See you sometime around 9:00 AM.

Thanks

Attachments

• P1010005.jpg
    P1010005.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 131
  • P1010007.jpg
    P1010007.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 146

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Found a new form of birth control, in this heat, I stunk so bad after my son and I loaded the trailer LOML wouldn't come near me.

It's about time :lol::lol::lol: haven't you fathered a small army by now:lol::lol::lol::lol: At least you'll always have hands to help you load/unload the wood :icon_thum:icon_thum

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Jeff, I'll be sure to have an extra helping at breakfast!

Fortunately I've got 3 guys working tomorrow, plus you and I (and anybody else that you bring). Hopefully stacking and stickering will go quickly.

Scott

J

jeff...

Jeff, I'll be sure to have an extra helping at breakfast!

Fortunately I've got 3 guys working tomorrow, plus you and I (and anybody else that you bring). Hopefully stacking and stickering will go quickly.

Scott

Awesome...

My youngest daughter is thinking about coming along - I think she liked getting chased out of the hen house by the rooster. She was a little scared at first, till I showed her how to be a bigger bird than he was. After that the rooster backed off and left her alone. He's real protective of his hens aint he?

J

jeff...

Can you bump mine from 40 to 60 pls.

thanks.
Steve

Thanks Steve, I updated the first posting in this thread.

I also bumped Tuchwud (Don) upto 150 BF like he asked me to do today. He was out at Scott's this morning, helped stack and took some pictures. Here's a picture of Tuchwud, you gotta see some of his rockers, gorgeous.

I really like cutting for you Guys and Gals, thanks for the opportunity to bust into some nice maple.

Attachments

• P1010001.jpg
    P1010001.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 153
  • P1010002.jpg
    P1010002.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 154
  • P1010005.jpg
    P1010005.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 156
  • P1010003.jpg
    P1010003.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 160
J

jeff...

It's about time :lol::lol::lol: haven't you fathered a small army by now:lol::lol::lol::lol: At least you'll always have hands to help you load/unload the wood :icon_thum:icon_thum

Dave you crack me up and what you say is really true, had not thought about it that way before :-D

TV

New User
Todd Vaughn
Jeff,

Could you add another 15 bdft of 8/4 soft maple (spalted please) to my order? I don't believe I specified this before but if the previous 15 bdft could be spalted it would be appreciated. Thank you very much.

tv

J

jeff...

Jeff,

Could you add another 15 bdft of 8/4 soft maple (spalted please) to my order? I don't believe I specified this before but if the previous 15 bdft could be spalted it would be appreciated. Thank you very much.

tv

No worries... gotcha covered... thanks

J

jeff...

Moved to the for sale area, Moderator please close this thread

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors