Just because you asked

Status
Not open for further replies.

meika123

New User
Dave Snider
Enough of the picture business, ok! :eusa_danc
Here goes-and the first one that laughs, I will send a diseased Yak to your house and leave a divot in your front yard..:rolf:

Glennbear

Glenn
Nice job Dave, the blocking between wall studs should make things nice and sturdy. I noticed the different height of floor to ground supports, varying topography is always fun to work around DAMHIKT. :wsmile:

Partman

Danny
Corporate Member
Ain't that new OUTHOUSE to close to the main house?

:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm: :roll:

Looks good. :icon_thum

Danny

sapwood

New User
Roger
Hey, I'd be proud to have that attached to my shop. It would almost double my current space :rolleyes:

Roger

Jim Murphy

New User
Fern HollowMan
Tell me more about this diseased yak. I understand that throwing a yak-picking is the up and coming thing amongst some of our newly arrived workers and this might be an opportunity to sell them the yak for a Bar-B-Yak. But I need to make sure the disease is NOT harmful to humans.

I'm thinking a fair price is about a hundred bucks live on the hoof, $240 if I have to kill it because I'll have to send the wife away in order to do the deadly deed and she'll shop and buy stuff, so I need extra if I'm gonna slaughter the poor yak-thing. I've never killed a yak before, so I'm off to do a google search on yak butchering. Maybe I can have it blessed by the kid who rakes the leaves at the synagogue... will that make it kosher?

And, oh, about the shed...:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Oh, so that's what it is, a yak stable! Pretty good construction I must say, that's not going ANYWHERE! As far as the picture "nudging" - that's never going to stop :)

Mad Yak Disease? Isn't that when you have a bunch of old spinsters together at lunch and they talk your ears off? :rolf:

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
so I'm off to do a google search on yak butchering. Maybe I can have it blessed by the kid who rakes the leaves at the synagogue... will that make it kosher?
Probably, but talk to a rabbi. If you think about it, slaughtering a yak is nothing more than a large-scale operation bris :tinysmile_tongue_t:

I better stop now, before this thread further degenerates....:eusa_sile

b4man

New User
Barbara
Bas,:slap: go to time out right this minute!:embaresse

Dave, pay no attention to these guys the are just jealous:crossedlips:
That will rank right up there with Cathy scrolling in her dining room now. Your DC will have a lovely space in which to SUCK!
Looks great:eusa_clap

Jim Murphy

New User
Fern HollowMan
Yak butchering was not a good google event.

But I did find this.

Click here to save a yak

Save a yak, ride a Tibetan monkey? Will the Chinese let you ride Tibetan monkeys? Are there monkeys in Tibet? NO. There are monks in Tibet. Monks are not monkeys. Whatever, I don't think it would be a good idea to attempt to re-sell the yak. Probably diseased, anyway.

This way, I don't have to talk to the yard boy at the synagogue or try to talk to a rabbit. Or research the spanish word for yak.

meika123

New User
Dave Snider
Yak butchering was not a good google event.

But I did find this.

Click here to save a yak

Save a yak, ride a Tibetan monkey? Will the Chinese let you ride Tibetan monkeys? Are there monkeys in Tibet? NO. There are monks in Tibet. Monks are not monkeys. Whatever, I don't think it would be a good idea to attempt to re-sell the yak. Probably diseased, anyway.

This way, I don't have to talk to the yard boy at the synagogue or try to talk to a rabbit. Or research the spanish word for yak.

Jim,
You have totally lost your MIND!!! :wsmile::wsmile::wsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS