Just a plain and simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodenU

New User
Ken

PIZZA PEEL...... I love building these things, simple, satisfying and you now that food can be had with them. This one is for a friend that is building a pizza oven, but he doesn't know that I will be giving this to him tonight!

It is however leaning up against my smoker................ which will be fired up in the morning with some ribs and and pork butts.... ribs for tomorrow night and pulled pork sammy's later next week for a party.

20110225_3.JPG

View image in gallery

Thanks for viewing

Ken

FlyingRon

Ron
It is however leaning up against my smoker................ which will be fired up in the morning with some ribs and and pork butts.... ribs for tomorrow night and pulled pork sammy's later next week for a party.​

mmmmmm...pizza with pulled pork on top...yum....

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
PIZZA PEEL...... I love building these things, simple, satisfying and you now that food can be had with them. This one is for a friend that is building a pizza oven, but he doesn't know that I will be giving this to him tonight!​

It is however leaning up against my smoker................ which will be fired up in the morning with some ribs and and pork butts.... ribs for tomorrow night and pulled pork sammy's later next week for a party.​

Thanks for viewing

Ken

Those pizza peels look like they could be a fun project. If you like, you should post a basic how to on building them. I see great Christmas gifts! And pulled pork on pizza, awesome!

Red

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Looks good! Grilled Pizza is an art.

What the heck is "Pulled Pork"? Sounds like something they serve in `che-`che restaurants in Cary (Containment Area for Relocated Yankees).:rotflm:
Here in real NC we have it "Chopped" or "Sliced" in a paper tray with slaw, Sundrop or Cheerwine and a side of hushpuppies.

manfre

New User
Manfre
Pulled pork is delicious! :dontknow:

At least I know the difference between BBQ and grilling.

WoodenU

New User
Ken
Looks good! Grilled Pizza is an art.

What the heck is "Pulled Pork"? Sounds like something they serve in `che-`che restaurants in Cary (Containment Area for Relocated Yankees).:rotflm:
Here in real NC we have it "Chopped" or "Sliced" in a paper tray with slaw, Sundrop or Cheerwine and a side of hushpuppies.

Thats funny stuff :gar-La; Tarhead, when I get lazy I'll chop my pork, and if I'm really lazy I'll slice it. :eusa_danc

All in All its all good!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Thats funny stuff :gar-La; Tarhead, when I get lazy I'll chop my pork, and if I'm really lazy I'll slice it. :eusa_danc

All in All its all good!!!!!!!!

Yeah...I love giving the Triangleoids a jab when I can. They think they're really in the south but NC loves them anyway! (to paraphrase Lyle Lovett)

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyingRon

Ron
My favorite BBQ story was back when I kept the airplane in MD, there was a guy with a little road side "NC Barbeque" stand. It wasn't too bad as those things go, but I guess he had too many people inquire about what was in it because tacked up on the rear wall was a piece of paper with the words:

"BBQ IS PORK"

written on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors