Jet Speed Clamps - Woodcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Schnurbusch

New User
Matt
I have a handful of the Bessey version. They are among my favorite clamps currently. If the Jet version works as well you'll love them.

SteveCogs

New User
Steve
Do you know if they are in the store at that price? I just so happen to have to be right next door to there tomorrow anyway.:gar-La;

ck1999

Chris
User
I was looking at woodcrafts website it seems to be similar to both the medium and heavy grades of the Bessey tradesman. The medium bessey clamps are rated for 600# however only have a 2 1/2" throat depth. Where the JET have a 4" also the Jet rod? is 1" x 5/16 like the bessey heavy grade.

Regular price of the Jet are same as Bessey Medium Grade Tradesman.

It is in the sales flyer on the website, it should be the same in store. Sale is until the end of the month.

Chris

bwat

New User
Bill
The Matthews store sold out of their initial shipment almost immediately. Another shipment arrived Wednesday and many of those were flying out the door to those of us who requested to put a few on hold. I picked up a dozen yesterday and am very pleased. Can't beat them for the sale price! :icon_thum I'd suggest calling ahead and reserving a few before you make the trip.

decibel

New User
Patrick
Somebody cleaned out the 6 inch clamps today :gar-Bi (Well it's Friday so technically yesterday)
The had some of the larger ones but not many and I do believe they are closed for new years. So call before you make the trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors