Jet OSS on CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
These OSS don't show up very often. Mine is worth twice the space it occupies in my shop. No experience with the Osc. Edge Sander.

This is not mine:
http://charlotte.craigslist.org/tls/1365538961.html

Jet Sanders - $400 (Charleston)

Date: 2009-09-09, 9:49AM EDT
Reply to: sale-bxun5-1365538961@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

JET OSCILLATING EDGE SANDER. MODEL OES-80CS. 6" X 89" BELT, 1-1/2 HP SINGLE PHASE. GREAT MACHINE ASKING 550.00

JET OSCILLATING SPINDLE SANDER. MODEL JOVS-10. 1/4"-4" SANDING SLEEVES, 1 HP SINGLE PHASE. ASKING 450.00

BOTH WERE PURCHASED ABOUT 2.5 YRS AGO AND COME WITH THE ORIGINAL MANUALS AND ALL OF THE ACCESSORIES. GO TO manntool.com FOR SPECIFICATIONS ON BOTH OF THESE MACHINES. CALL DAVID @ (843) 452-9399.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3n13k43m15Od5Qe5S7999d2af7f6b06dd14a6.jpg
3k53mc3o75O15Ra5S9999964365e5c283114d.jpg

PostingID: 1365538961

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
I've been in contact with this guy. He can make a trip to Columbia with either if you wanted to meet him there. I do want it, just don't need it!

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Well.........

Maybe it isn't too far considering I was reminded where I went to get a tablesaw today.

I think I will call him.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
I was about --->this close<--- but have a few other wants right now and LOML wasn't interested in giving me a gift right now! Looks very nice and the guy seems to be true.

b4man

New User
Barbara
Jeremy,
This listing confuses me. Since you spoke with the guy could you explain the $400. title and the $450 and $500. asking price?

Thanx,Barbara

Mike K

Mike
Corporate Member
You were right. He did take 400.00 on the OSS. It is now in my shop and it is sweet. Been looking for one for about a year. Thanks..Mk

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
Mike, that was a great buy! I was wanting it bad to upgrade from my Jet Benchtop OSS...I just like things on stands better. Just didn't have the tool funds available. That is about 4 things that I have been looking for that has passed on by me! I gotta get a better reserve in my fund! I am sure you will enjoy it! Congratulations!

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Congrats Mike! The spindle nuts can be mean little boogers sometimes and lock against each other. If you figure out a fix please let me know.

Mike K

Mike
Corporate Member
Thanks guys. I will let you know how it works out, and if I have a better solution for the locking nuts. Interesting that you mentioned the locking nuts, the seller pointed that out to me. Thanks again...MK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS