Jeff's temorary suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
It'll be interesting to see how he handles his return. I'll put my money on 'martyrdom'. You've got to wonder if he & his buds have been PMing about his absence.
A policeman once told me they have a 98/2 rule. 98% of the problems are caused by 2% of the population........

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
It appears the site blocks the user's name & info during a suspension. Is this correct? I assume he doesn't have the privilege of accessing that info either, although I did note prior to his suspension he was spending a considerable amount of time one evening searching the members file.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
FYI:

If I had to bet on it, I would bet that he will be back. Having said that my final words to him were "when your suspension is up you will be welcome back. If you violate the policies again, we will have to look at more severe action." The only things more severe are a longer suspension and banishment.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I don't think he's foolish enough to get near the fence the first day back in the pasture, but he's certain to try eventually.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I don't think he's foolish enough to get near the fence the first day back in the pasture, but he's certain to try eventually.

Actually the current settings we have allow a suspended user 2 stored PM's. It also allows the user to alter their profile. However, they cannot log on to view these two PM's. So, I'd bet the first day back he posts something that is fishing. I hope not, but I ain't got a lot of faith in this member:nah:. I will be under some really good "legal" drugs:roll: Monday and may be out of it. Tuesday is my anniversary:wink_smil, Wednesday is still my anniversary:wink_smil, "just ask the LOML". Thursday may also still be my anniversary:wink_smil, just ask me and the LOML. If y'all need an admin during that time, you are welcome to call me at 704-433-3342. Or Bas, Chad, DaveO, or Jim can help. Let's hope for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS