Jeff Mills

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
A PM was sent to Jeff mills today stating that he needed to stop his current activities of posting bad taste signatures, profanity in posts, etc. He now knows that he is in danger of having his membership suspended if he does not correct his actions. His reply was:

Nice Letter, Thanks for the PM.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Thanks for handling this Tracy.

To all the moderators and administrators: Please be advised that we, the BoD, take issues like this VERY seriously. Jeff is not receiving preferential treatment in this matter, and we would try to handle issues of this nature the same way for everyone. If Jeff violtes the terms of use again the BoD will have to take serious action,, which may include suspension or banishment. We obviously would like to avoid such actions, however, we have a responsibility to the rest of our membership to uphold our own rules.

Please continue doing the great job that you do. Feel free to contact me, or any BoD member if you have questions.

Thanks for the time you put in!

Doug

M

McRabbet

Thanks, Tracy for your perserverence and I agree completely with Doug that we must take action immediately if he (or another member) goes across the line again.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
No problem, it was a lengthy letter that I drafted and it included edits by others on the Board of Directors. It should leave no gray area for Jeff.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
thanks for handling this tracy.

To all the moderators and administrators: Please be advised that we, the bod, take issues like this very seriously. Jeff is not receiving preferential treatment in this matter, and we would try to handle issues of this nature the same way for everyone. If jeff violtes the terms of use again the bod will have to take serious action,, which may include suspension or banishment. We obviously would like to avoid such actions, however, we have a responsibility to the rest of our membership to uphold our own rules.

Please continue doing the great job that you do. Feel free to contact me, or any bod member if you have questions.

Thanks for the time you put in!

Doug

+1.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Our policy statement had not gray area either. Let's just hope he sits up and take notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS