J&G Machinery, Inc

Status
Not open for further replies.

benzor

New User
becky
Discovered this woodworking machinery company when looking for parts for a panel saw. Can't believe they have so many lines to offer, new and used. Parts, tooling, supplies. They used to only deal with the manufacturers, but now deal with smaller shops and woodworkers. website: J&G Machinery

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
J & G is a great company. One of the best dealers I work with. They also are the importers of the INVICTA line of equipment who manufactured for DELTA down in Brazil. Some of DELTA's larger models are still made by INVICTA.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I went there a month or two back with Dr. Lampert. They don't really have a showroom, but they will let you wander to your hearts desire. Lots of new and old equipment throughout the place. I drooled for a few hours. They had the PM2000, Sawstop, sliding tablesaws, large bandsaws, jointers, planers, etc. Most of it is high end commercial or industrial, but they do have both new and used gear. Nice people and seemed good to deal with.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
That I don't know. They really don't publish prices from what I remember. It is one of those places I think that you "negotiate" with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors