Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComblocCustoms

New User
John
Hi guys and gals. I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am the owner of Combloc Customs. I custom finish firearm furniture and I am excited to learn more about wood working from the members of this forum and contribute whatever I can myself. :)

- John.

NOTW

Notw
Senior User
Welcome to the forum, I checked out your website, looks like you make some pretty cool stuff.

ComblocCustoms

New User
John
Welcome to the forum, I checked out your website, looks like you make some pretty cool stuff.

Thank you. I appreciate that. I currently do the finish work and have another company make the furniture. However, my goal is to make the furniture myself. I am looking into CNC machinery and want to learn as much as possible about the process. I'm really excited.

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Welcome to NCWW, John. Great people and lots of information and assistance.

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Welcome to our humble little spot on the web John, glad to have you with us.

I took the liberty and moved your thread to the Who We Are forum. It is a more appropriate forum for an intro and is one step toward getting you discount qualified for some vendors here.

If you can, please make plans to attend The Klinspor's Extravaganza in Hickory. It is the last Friday and Saturday in October at the Hickory Convention Center and there will be lots of members there. Klingspors is a big supporter of this site and in turn this group is a big supporter of them as well as having our on booth at the show

ComblocCustoms

New User
John
Welcome to our humble little spot on the web John, glad to have you with us.

I took the liberty and moved your thread to the Who We Are forum. It is a more appropriate forum for an intro and is one step toward getting you discount qualified for some vendors here.

If you can, please make plans to attend The Klinspor's Extravaganza in Hickory. It is the last Friday and Saturday in October at the Hickory Convention Center and there will be lots of members there. Klingspors is a big supporter of this site and in turn this group is a big supporter of them as well as having our on booth at the show

Thank you Bryan. I appreciate it. Thanks for letting me know about the The Klinspor's Extravaganza. I use their products on a regular basis.

zapdafish

Steve
Corporate Member
thanks, tried to visit your site but work blocked me. somehow it figured out there are firearms at your site and now I am probably being put on a watch list, :).

I don't quite get the furniture part.

ComblocCustoms

New User
John
thanks, tried to visit your site but work blocked me. somehow it figured out there are firearms at your site and now I am probably being put on a watch list, :).

I don't quite get the furniture part.

Ha! You're now an official member of Club NSA. JK. AK "furniture" is called that as it's made of wood. At least that's what I tell myself. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors