Interesting thread in Mod Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
I normally stay out of the moderators forum, but this is a topic that includes us in my opinion. Scott posted that the BOD would discuss it, and I'm sure we will, but talking about this with Bas and Jim is a good thing. They have all of the stats and have some good ideas.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I normally stay out of the moderators forum, but this is a topic that includes us in my opinion. Scott posted that the BOD would discuss it, and I'm sure we will, but talking about this with Bas and Jim is a good thing. They have all of the stats and have some good ideas.

God point Trent

M

McRabbet

We just cannot compete with Facebook and other Internet outlets. I agree the BoD should look at ideas, but the current thread seems to be doing pretty well. I know my posting is way down since the death of my wife, but that is just me changing a part of my life and being more involved with other things. The site does need some perking up -- aside from a new look, we need a total overhaul of the Downlaod and Link Libraries and adding more videos or even just links to other ww sites with ww demos would be a great addition. Obviously, I've been a bit busy with the Raffles and family travel and Klingspor and presiding over another successful woodworking group, but I'm still a participant here when I can.

I support putting back some of the things like DQ and "member since" info -- they are not status indicators, they tell more about who we are.

Rob

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I really noticed the drop off a couple months ago and I had every intent to bring it up at the next BoD meeting. I too normally stay out of the MOD discussion but I thought it was important to make sure they knew they were not alone in their perspective.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
My 2 cents is a BoD call first followed by the TeleCom. But I yield to the majority.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
I agree with Scott if there are other issues that need to be discussed with the mods as well. Otherwise, I say that we just do one call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors