Interest in a Pyrography, aka Wood Burning, workshop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Thanks Scott! I had a lot of fun yesterday! I do have some Photos that Berta and I took. I plan to get them posted today.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
My wife Susan was also very pleased with the class. Looking forward to see some pictures later.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
My wife Beth and I truly enjoyed the pyrography class Michael. I really loved learning a new skill, and Beth really appreciated getting instruction, as she started pyrography about a year ago, but lacked hands on instruction. Thank you also for being such a gracious host, providing us with snacks and drinks. This is one of the great things about NC Woodworkers, sharing talent, time, space, and materials to help others learn new skills, or brush up on skills. Thanks again Michael!:eusa_danc

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Here's the proof!
8962.jpeg

8958.jpeg

20170401_133032.jpg

20170401_133030.jpg

20170401_133012.jpg

20170401_132954.jpg

8961.jpeg

A good time was had by all!
Thanks everyone!

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks also go to Coleman at Klingspor's Woodworking Shop for providing us the excellent burning kits at a 25% discount. They worked great and we had several happy recipients of the new kits. And we now have one to carry on the Outreach Trailer to events - just one more thing we can demo.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
The only pyrography experience I've had before this class, was using the burning unit to sign my work with. I thoroughly enjoyed this class, and this new skill I am learning. Pyrography takes very little stuff to get going. And the amount of wood used is small. In telling friends about the class, and pyrography, several now want to come over and find out more about it. Having 2 Colwood Cub units, either Beth or I can be helping a friend to learn, as either of us continue to learn, and improve our techniques.So a really big thank you to Michael Matthews for donating his time, shop space, materials, being a gracious host to us, and to Coleman Fourshee from Klingspors for the great deal on kits. I'm really happy and proud of my new kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS