Infinity 25% off One Item Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][/FONT]THE TAX MAN BRINGS BIG SAVINGS!
Save 25%[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
On Any Single Item In Our Catalog!*
Enter Code:
TAXSAVE
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][/FONT]
For a limited time only, enjoy this special post tax day savings event and get top-quality tools at a deep discount. Here's how it works; fill your cart with any number of our great woodworking tools and enter the code: TAXSAVE in the Special Instructions / Comments section on the Checkout page at the end of your order.

PLEASE NOTE: Your order total will NOT reflect the discount but we'll deduct 25% from the highest full-price item in your cart* when we see the TAXSAVE code before we ship your order. Some restrictions apply, limit one coupon per order, see below for details.

*This offer applies to all items except the following: 8" Stacked Dado Set, Professional Coping Sled, Saw Blade Packages, Router Table Packages & any item already on Sale or Overstock.

Use these extra savings to stock-up on our premium quality & award-winning router bits, router bit sets, saw blades, shaper cutters, and many other great woodworking tools.

Enjoy & Happy Woodworking​
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Can not combine with any other offer or apply to any order placed before the date of this email. Discount will be applied after we receive your order and will not result in your shopping cart. Most contiguous USA orders over $100 (after any discounts) qualify for FREE ground shipping! See order confirmation for details. Email us for rates on international orders. Hours of operation: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM E.S.T., excluding all major holidays. We reserve the right to terminate this promotion at our discretion.

[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Kicbak

New User
Wes
Almost all my router bits, and all of my good ones have come from there. Just bought a bunch more and I'll need to order something else today :mrgreen:. I also use there standard chop saw blade as well. Really good stuff if you've never tried it.

Wes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS