I'm coming out of retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
It's been a wonderful few months, but I just got off the phone and accepted a position that I interviewed for yesterday. :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc :banana::banana::banana: I'll be working for a company that works closely with the EPA regarding emissions. Also, this gives me the opportunity to travel all over the country, and even to Hawaii and Puerto Rico. :eek: That is very exciting to me because I've barely done any traveling in my life. Anyway, just thought I would share. Thank you all for your support. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Congrats :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

jhreed

james
Corporate Member
Environmental should be stable employment. I hope you enjoy it. To me the correct challenge of this kind of work is to show how work can continue in compliance with the regulations. So many in this field want to be a stumbling block to getting work done without providing leadership to continue the work without having an adverse effect on the environment.
wishing you great success
James

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Trent, that is awesome news! I am so glad to hear it. Sounds like a really cool position, with a potential to have a real positive impact on the world.

Dave:)

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Trent: sorry to hear about your having to come out of early retirement. :rotflm: But glad to hear about a steady paycheck. :eusa_danc Hope you enjoy your travels. Will you be able to take Christy with you on some of the trips. I was fortunate to be able to take my wife on a few nice business trips over the years, and it was really nice.

Hey, steady paycheck = bigger house = bigger shop= more tools! WooHoo! ! ! ! ! ! :gar-La;

Bill

mikeacg

New User
Mike
Great news, Trent!
Maybe the economy is getting better and even this old dog will have to go back to work again!!!

tjgreen

New User
Tim
Trent, good to hear some positive news on that front. Sounds like you'll have a chance to make a difference too - very cool.

Don't forget to sign up for frequent flier programs, my wife travels on business and piles up enough miles to buy two tickets every year or so.

yellofins

Ron
Corporate Member
Congrats Trent. Just think of the NCWW PE trips you can set up with your travels....thanks again for the delivery!
Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors