I'm back

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoneskippers

New User
John Skipper
I haven't had much time in last 4 or 5 weeks to be on line since free time has been limited because of my job. Cathy and I did fine time today to buy a few new toys.

Attachments

• linen closet 021.jpg
    linen closet 021.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 164
  • linen closet 023.jpg
    linen closet 023.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 174
  • linen closet 022.jpg
    linen closet 022.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 153

sapwood

New User
Roger
We missed you John! Congrats on the tool acquisitions :icon_thum
Tell us more about the bandsaw, I'm unable to identify it from the pix. Looks about the right size for Cathy to cut her own blanks :roll:

YOU SUCK!

Roger

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
I like the new toys! I had just begun to realize that you hadn't been around for a few weeks the other day.

Oh, BTW, YOU SUCK!

cskipper

Cathy
The band saw is mine - a 10" cleverly disguised Craftsman. I can finally quit bugging John to change the blade to a smaller one for me - yea for both of us. I know the fact that's it's a Craftsman will probably bring a lot of comments, but for my use, it's great.

The sander is a Rikon 6x48 belt and 10" disk.

The circular saw is obviously a Rigid. Our son-in-law decided that he liked ours more than we did.

Last edited:

cskipper

Cathy
Later today I'll tell you about coming home from work and finding a hold in the wall.

Last edited:

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Welcome back, John. It looks like your time away did little to ward off the powerful addiction that comes with advanced WG disease. :lol:

You Suck!!

Chuck

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
I thought I had it bad with my WGD. Can't imagine a household with "His & Hers" under the same roof!!:rolf::rolf:

Congrats and Double Suckage for you both!!

Go

Mike Wilkins

Mike
Corporate Member
Nice to meet someone from my home town. Graduated East Rutherford HS in 1973. Will be visiting folks next month.
Nice buy on the bandsaw. I need one to spare the changeover to a smaller blade on my Laguna LT18.
Stay safe and watch those fingers.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Nice to meet someone from my home town. Graduated East Rutherford HS in 1973. Will be visiting folks next month.
Nice buy on the bandsaw. I need one to spare the changeover to a smaller blade on my Laguna LT18.
Stay safe and watch those fingers.

Mike, apparently you have more in common with John than Forest City . . . both he and his dogs smoke cigars too :lol:

BTW, I'm from Caroleen and went to Chase HS ('64) :mrgreen:

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors