IE certificate problem and unsecure data

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
I keep having a problem with IE recognizing the site certificate then I start getting unsecured data pages then a white screen missing data even after I select show data.:kamahlitu

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Gary, you to provide some more info. What pages where you visting? Which version of IE. Screet shot, if possible.

Thanks

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
forum.jpg

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Gary, I think that's a normal IE reaction since you're accessing via the HTTPS URL and not the HTTP one. I don't think that all of the page items are "secure" hence the prompt/pop up. Try loading it via this instead of this and I think you won't get the annoying pop ups.

Steve I'm sure can and will correct me if I'm wrong, which I likely am, but I believe that's WAD for the way the site is set up. We see this a lot at work when switching between secure and non-secure sites/links when using IE. One of the many reasons I've moved to FF although I still have to use IE at work for some things.

JMTCW and HTH.

Brian.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Gary and all, there was announcement that about this on the staff members announcement forum. We are in the middle of securing various portions of the site that contain your private info. The project is not yet complete and there are some loose ends. But the message you are seeing is simply a"Warning meesage" that IE is giving. You can turn it off in your IE settings.

I apologize for any confusion. If you are getting the type of problem where you seem to be in some kind of loop where all that seems to happen is that you go to one error/warning message to another, then I need to know which page started it and the next page you went to.

What you sent me via PM is the source for a page, what I really need is the URL

Thanks

Glennbear

Glenn
Gary and all, there was announcement that about this on the staff members announcement forum. We are in the middle of securing various portions of the site that contain your private info. The project is not yet complete and there are some loose ends. But the message you are seeing is simply a"Warning meesage" that IE is giving. You can turn it off in your IE settings.

I apologize for any confusion. If you are getting the type of problem where you seem to be in some kind of loop where all that seems to happen is that you go to one error/warning message to another, then I need to know which page started it and the next page you went to.

What you sent me via PM is the source for a page, what I really need is the URL

Thanks
I seem to be getting stuck in that kind of loop whenever I attempt to view a profile including my own. :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS