I went shopping today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4man

New User
Barbara
No, it is not alright to make comments about my uncontrollable shopping habits here:crossedlips:

Anyway, it took my GPS and a Google map but I found The Moulding Source
in Mooresville today. I was treated to a tour of the grand facility and even got to see how moulding profiles are developed right through to manufacturing. Proprietor Rick DiNardo (thesource) helped me pick out some lumber for a couple of projects I'm trying to put together. He has an unbelievable inventory of about any kind of wood one could want.

Not only is he generous for offering a 10% discount to us members, he's a genuinely good guy. His new retail " Shop" with all sorts of machines, blades, etc. made me want to spend the entire day there! For anyone needing to build or upfit a DC system will find lots of fittings and accessories available.

Maybe most importantly, Rick loves shop pets. I had my grand dog with me and she was invited in! I'm very impressed, can you tell?

Thanks again Rick. I really look forward to my next shopping spree!:icon_thum

Barbara

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Barbara, thanks for posting this thread. Rick is definitely a genuine person indeed. I so enjoy visiting his shop. I drool every time I go there. His lumber stock in my opinion is second to none. And his hospitality is A1. Wish I had known you were coming through Salisbury, we could have done lunch.

b4man

New User
Barbara
Tracy,

Actually, I had been to Lake Norman and was on my way back to GSO. I looked for you on line before I left but you were not on. I was going to get directions for The Source and Internet Lumber from you...and try to meet up if possible. Next time, I'll call you....if you'll PM me your number!!!:eek:

Barbara

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Tracy,

Actually, I had been to Lake Norman and was on my way back to GSO. I looked for you on line before I left but you were not on. I was going to get directions for The Source and Internet Lumber from you...and try to meet up if possible. Next time, I'll call you....if you'll PM me your number!!!:eek:

Barbara

Daytime cell number on the way via pm

cskipper

Cathy
Couldn't have gone on Tues or Thurs this week, huh? Sounds like a good visit. I'll find my way there sooner or later.

thesource

New User
Rick
I was just at work minding my own business when......

one of the nicest people I've ever met showed up. Barbara found our shop today and we had a great visit. She's a Peach as they say.
You're welcome to stop by anytime, b4man. Bring Shiloh, too.
Good luck with your project. When you get tired of resawing, I'll help you finish.
Thanks for the visit.

b4man

New User
Barbara
See? Is he the nicest guy or what?:icon_thum

Thanks for the resaw offer, again Rick! I'm on my way out to the shop now to attempt the first resaw activity in a long time. Of course, with your offer it won't be likely I fight and screw up too much!:saw:

Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS