I need to get a benchtop jointer from Cary to Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.

roweathers

New User
Ron
Yep, that pretty much explains it. I have a Delta 6 inch benchtop jointer that needs to get to Charlotte from Cary. I can arrange to get the jointer to you easily enough, but the buyer on the Charlotte end will also need to coordinate picking it up.

Let me know if you are headed that way. I don't know what fair compensation might be...$10 bucks??

Thanks,
Ron

mike567

New User
mike
I plan to head to Dennis's Friday to pick up some future bits of sawdust. He is in Monroe, near Charlotte. I work in Chapel Hill and can pickup the jointer Thurs after work. Where in Charlotte does this need to go?

fergy

New User
Fergy
That all depends on the time you think you'll be in Monroe. I work in south Charlotte, live in east. Monroe is about 30 minutes from my house.

JohnW

New User
John
I travel between Cary and Matthews several times a month. If it can wait till my next trip I could help out. Next trip will likely happen within the next two weeks.

fergy

New User
Fergy
I'm okay waiting, or I'm fine meeting up with Mike on Friday. Or Ron can try to get it to High Point tomorrow and I try to run up there. But that last option is probably the least-preferable, as I've got work meetings all afternoon tomorrow and the wife will kill me if I get home too late tomorrow.

But, I can try to be flexible.

JohnW

New User
John
I'll check back on this thread early next week and see if you still need pony express. I'll have more info about my schedule by then.

JohnW

New User
John
Looks like I'll be making a trip up to Cary and back to Matthews Wed/Thur (2/11-2/12) PM me if you still need a pick up.

fergy

New User
Fergy
A special thanks to John for picking this up in Raleigh and bringing it back to Charlotte. And thanks for taking the time to chat with me today. It was truly a pleasure to meet another woodworker in Charlotte.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors