I need the help of a 12" jointer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocker

New User
John
Hi all,
Is there someone with a 12" jointer in the Fuquay-
Varina area that will let me rent some time to joint a 12" board I've glued up? I'd sure appreciate the help. I am making a ship's quarter board from bass wood and I need it to be flat and true.
John Flanagan (Rocker).

Rocker

New User
John
George,
Would late this afternoon be okay with you? Say 4pm? I'll need your address.
Thanks so much.
John

GeorgeL

New User
George
John,

4:00 would be great.

My address is 817 Highwater Pl, halfway between 401 and 401 on Judd Pkwy

Fuquay-Varina_North_Carolina_United_States.jpg

Call me if you need further directions (919) 601-7366

George

GeorgeL

New User
George
Quick. Everyone to George's for a new Shop Crawl!!!! Just kidding.:gar-La;

Doug

No, seriously, anyone who wants to stop by about 4:00 to watch John joint a board is welcome! (I don't have a golden clamp but I do have some rusty screws. Will that do?)

George

DaveO

New User
DaveO
(I don't have a golden clamp but I do have some rusty screws. Will that do?)

George

You've got the shiniest table saw top, and I suspect the shiniest jointer bed that I ever seen. That beats a Golden Clamp award an rusty screws any day in my book.
Look I can see myself while cutting dados :-D:-D
I must do something about those nose hairs :eusa_doh:

Dave:)

Rocker

New User
John
George jointed my board with ease on Sunday. It was great to visit his shop and see all the new machinery, and to see meet the man. Nice guy. Very helpful. Thanks George, hope I can return the favor.
John

AlexL

New User
Alex Lesniak
George jointed my board with ease on Sunday. It was great to visit his shop and see all the new machinery, and to see meet the man. Nice guy. Very helpful. Thanks George, hope I can return the favor.
John

hi john
I can't believe I just missed you. You were leaving as i came home. My dad says we will be visiting your shop soon. I can't wait to see it
Alex

Rocker

New User
John
Hi Alex,
Nice to hear from you. Sorry I missed you when I was at your shop. I told your dad that I have a lot of hardwoods you can use for pens and I have a lathe dust collector that I'll be happy to see get used by you. I'm here most all of the time, just give me a call before coming to be sure I'll be here. 557 8393.
Regards,
John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors