I can't even count that high!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
This is my seven thousandth post. I am a shy person and cannot believe I have had seven thousand posts in this short time:no::swoon::nah:. I will say that I have enjoyed all of the replies to my posts. I have absolutely enjoyed this community from the first day until today. I hope to be a member here for a long time to come.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Tracy,

Geez... you are one talkative son-of-a-gun... :gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;

Thank you for all you do for this site; for all the contributions you make and all the time you have sacrificed for us.
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

and congrats on a rather impressive milestone.

:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

boxxmaker

New User
Ken
Man ,must be nice with nothin ta do but set around all day yappin on a dumb puter:realmad: :realmad: :realmad: OK gotta go check my email and visit a few other sites,then I gotta ,OH fergit it :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

M

McRabbet

Congrats! You passed me like I was standing still -- I still got a few to get to that mark! Thanks for all your great contributions!

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
There weren't that many.:nah::nah:.

Who are you kidding? I'd say that must have contributed at least a thousand! :rotflm:

You might be shy in person, you behind the keyboard you are a regular chatterbox! :gar-La;

If post count deserves a pat on the back... you now deserve 7000 of them! We'll all take turns slapping you around in appreciation :icon_scra

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Congrats on the milestone Tracy! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Man, I remember when we first joined the site, right around the same time. :rolleyes: :eek:ccasion1 And I thought I posted a lot..... :swoon:

I'll have to elaborate on what Jeff said. Answering all of my questions probably accounted for at least 4,000 of your posts. :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm: Thanks again for everything that you do buddy. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

jhreed

james
Corporate Member
We come to depend on you regulars. When one of you become silent for a time like Dave-O did. It is similar to empty nest syndrome, when your children leave home. There is this void that causes a kind of melancholy.

Thank you and all the rest of the regular contributors for being the back bone of our organization
James

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Congrats!

I suggest you do a search on all your posts and have them printed in a special commemorative edition leather bound book!

Now that'd be a heck of a fund raiser :p

Jim

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Congrats!

I suggest you do a search on all your posts and have them printed in a special commemorative edition leather bound book!

Now that'd be a heck of a fund raiser :p

Jim

Yeah, everyone would pay me to keep it to myself.:rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS