HUGE GLOAT in progress .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimThomasson

New User
Jim
Thanks to Steve Coles' almost terminal case of the dreaded woodbuy (pun intended :lol: ) disease ..... I am the blessed new owner of his fantabulous table saw / router table setup!!!! Also thanks to DaveO for stopping buy and helping to load it onto my ancient little Toyota P/U. The other drivers on I-40 hated me last night as I refused to go over 45 with that load!!! But, all arrived safe and sound! And .... very special thanks to my wife, who, when she saw what a great deal this was .... immediately looked at me and said "Buy it NOW!" :eusa_whis She even helped me unload it!!! Now I've got to figure out all the bells and whistles! By the way .... I LOVE IT!!!!

Attachments

• Was Steve's Now Jim's-1.jpg
    Was Steve's Now Jim's-1.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 203
  • Was Steve's Now Jim's-2.jpg
    Was Steve's Now Jim's-2.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 175

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Nice haul:icon_thum :icon_thum Looks like your are alll set to go. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
YOU REALLY SUCk

You know, that saw set up looks a lot cleaner than the pics I have seen in the past.:eusa_thin

M

McRabbet

I couldn't help but notice that in the "Was Steve's now Jim's-2.jpg" was the distinctive green infeed table of the "Was SteveD's now Jim's also.Grizzly.6".jointer"...:eusa_thin Hmmm -- How'd I know that? Must be "now.Jim's" loves good NCWW bargains! Congrats, again and yes, YOU SUCK!

Rob

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Jim,
Thats just plain awesome friend. And to have the wife tell you to jump on it is even better. I have always wanted a slider for my saw so give us a full write up when you get the chance. God bless friend.

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Wow, Jim that looks great sitting in your shop!

Yeh, YOU SUCK is definitely in order!! :lol: :lol:

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS