How to play the guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
I'm certainly not a musician, but that was absolutely beautiful to watch and listen to. This girl definitely has a future.

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Amazing to watch her tiny little hands strectching to play some of those cords.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Absolutely stunning! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: Sounds very similar to Rodrigo y Gabriella. I love classical guitar, something I've only tried a few times and it is quite difficult. :swoon:

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Man.. That girl is amazing now, can't image what she will be like in 5 years if she sticks to it. I don't know how she stretched those tiny hands to make some of those transitions. It may be time for me to just give up and sell all the guitars.

Glennbear

Glenn
As Joe said, AMAZING !!! quite often when one watches a child muscian their performance seems strained. She appears to be totally at ease. :wsmile:

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
I simply can't imagine how many hours this little girl practiced to be able to play like she does. Although it seems almost impossible because her finger are so short, she must have worked them to extreme stretchability and strength... Despite the extreme fret jumping, I didn't hear one fret buzz in the whole piece, it's almost to perfect. Truly amazing and almost unbelievable. It's a shame I didn't see her smile even one time in the video, I know if I could play like that, I sure would have a big grin on my face.

Thanks for posting Ernie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors