[How Do I-Other] computer stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

medic

New User
john
Yes I am computer stupid , I need help in trying to e-mail. a member irt a table he built maybe I can borrow Dave O's 5 year old to show me how , any help will be appreaciated :kermit:

R

rickc

Yes I am computer stupid , I need help in trying to e-mail. a member irt a table he built maybe I can borrow Dave O's 5 year old to show me how , any help will be appreaciated :kermit:

Couple of things to help answer your question:

What does "...a member irt a table he built" mean?

Do you use email in any way now?

Do you have an email account? If not, I would recommend going to www.gmail.com and creating an account. It is quite painless, and easy to use. Plus, it has one of the best spam filters I have seen! :icon_thum

Anyway, with a little more information we can get you on your way!

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I assume you're trying to e-mail a member with respect to a table he built. The best thing is to send this person a Personal Message (PM). Not all users have set up their account on NCWW to allow e-mail from other users.

To send a message, find a post by that person and click on the person's name (which would be left of the post). That will bring up a little menu where you should see an option for a Personal Message, and maybe also an option to e-mail.

The other way is to go to the Member List (menu item in the brown bar), and locate the person in question. Click on the name. Then, click on the tab "Contact Info" to find options to PM/ e-mail the person.

Don't hesitate to ask more questions if this doesn't help - contrary to popular belief, this stuff is NOT easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS