[How Do I-Main Site] How do I post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
Hi there I am a new member and I do not know how to post to this site yet I up loaded some pictures but thats all I got so far. Thanks Mark

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
You should go to the Who we are forum and select new thread. Create a title for your thread and then tell us a little about yourself. That will both give you experience posting and give us an introduction. BTW, welcome to the site.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Hi Mark! I think you are asking how to post pictures??? There is a how to thread somewhere, let me see if I can find it.

Take a look at this thread. You have to upload to your gallery and link pictures in the threads. I think some things have changed, but this should work.

BTW, welcome to NCWW!!!

M

McRabbet

Mark, welcome to the site. There are several ways to post a thread. If you are reading one of the threads from the home page and decide you want to add to it, you can use the Post Reply button found at the top or bottom left of the thread, or you can use any of the buttons in the lower right corner of each post. The Quote button means you will include the contents of the post in your reply; the + button is for tagging multiple posts to quote in your answer; and the last icon with the feather only is a Quick Reply which opens the window at the bottom of the last displayed post. Others have suggested you create a new thread in the Who We Are Forum (click Forums at top menu and click on the Who We Are Forum name). You will see a New Thread button at the top left of the list of recent threads - click it, give your thread a title and have at it!

Hope this helps....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors