Housing the infestation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dudelive

New User
Dude
Nice time you had with the little one and it showed that she is proud of her dad.

Do yourself a favor, I am rather sure you did not get to stain and finish it the way you really wanted to but she did. So you might want to do a clear coat of some kind to protect HER nice work and will be easier to clean later.......like when she is married and you are looking back down memory lane and thinking there is NO way I will throw this away......then a tear falls down on to it.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
:thumbs_upThere are many things that you will do with your daughter as she grows, but that is one thing she will probably always remember and cherish for the rest of her life--daddy and I made a Zhu garage. My most memorable Christmas present ever; my dad built a woodworking bench for me, complete with a vice, and a box of woodworking tools. Way to go Dave.:eusa_danc

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Good on ya, Dave! :cool:

That Zhugarage could be an item you make and sell, for kicks and grins. Then again, Ava will enjoy saying she has the only one.

Glennbear

Glenn
Nicely done Dave, thanks for sharing such precious times. This brought back warm memories of project building for my "little blonde haired girl's" non-robotic plastic pony collection (she is 28 now) :wsmile:

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
What a wonderful way to spend time with your beautiful daughter, Dave!:icon_thum
Both of you will always cherish the time together long after the Zhu Zhu's have croaked!:gar-Bi

Good job.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Great Job on the robotic rodent ranch house, so what did you learn having the daughter in the shop? I know when mine is in there the floor gets swept :gar-Bi

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
That is Wonderful Dave.

You are a great Father, you can sure tell with your Daughters Smiles & how Happy she is with her wonderful woodworking project time she had with her Dad. And that is a great looking House for the Zhu Zhu Pets~!

She has grown so much since I stopped by in Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors