Hot Deals on NCWW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
Is it me, or does the NCWW Classifieds look better than most stores:eusa_danc?? Jeez, we have a sweet lot of goodies in the ads right now ... I hear a sucking sound from this site directly to my bank account!:gar-La;

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
It has definitely been a good couple of weeks along the lefthand column! Shame my shop funds and shop space aren't cooperating:roll: Between Woodguy, Russ and Tom there have definitely been some choice pieces of equipment offerred.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I am wanting that W&H molder.......... There is only one issue with it. Space.

Well, 2 issues. Being able to sneak it in the shop as well.....

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
That Marvel 40 3 in 1 router kit would be ideal for me making signs but the ad said pickup only and Concord is a little out of the way for me in Sea Level.Tony

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
Room and money have kept me away also...That bandsaw would look nice in my shop! I'm needing a resaw! Wish it wasn't 3 phase though! Id like to try that woodmaster, wondering if I would like it better than my 22-44 Pro.
Yes, it sure is tempting, such a shame to be so low in the tool funds!

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
Thanks for the PE offer but I wouldn't want to bother anyone.$90 delivered from Amazon.Funds are slack now.Tony

jhreed

james
Corporate Member
yes, the ads have been great. i am still gazing on the gleaming table of the great saw i got from yellowfins. great saw. great value.
james

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Thanks for the PE offer but I wouldn't want to bother anyone.$90 delivered from Amazon.Funds are slack now.Tony

Tony (or anyone else if Tony isn't interested),
Don't discount the good nature (and tool acquisition enabling skills) of your fellow NCWWers! I'm only 4 miles from Tom and I'll be going to Apex in a few weeks to a North Carolina Woodworker gathering. Probably be some folks there from down east that can get it close to you. No trouble for me as I go to the Farmer's market every Saturday right by Tom's house. Heck...if you ask nice I'll even pack it nice in a box and mail it to you if you can't work out an Apex to Sea Level leg and you can send me the postage. Work out the deal with Tom and we'll get it to you. We've not had a disappointed customer yet...well at least no one has asked for their money back:rotflm:

Mark, Tool Acquisition Enabler First Class

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
You got that right.I'm getting the lathe that Gary/NCTurner put up forsale.Just got to get it from cary to the Charlotte area:icon_scra.I just put out a pm request.Now I'm going to get my duct tape to run down the left side of my screen:rotflm::rotflm:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS