Hope I Wasn't Out Of Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Glennbear ****ed me off with his comment about the BOD. As hard as we have worked to be fair, I took major offense to his statements in this thread.

http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/f39/political-signature-line-31050/

He makes assumptions as to what the BOD have done and continue to do. That made me really mad. I don't get mad often:no::nah:. Actually very rarely. But He touched on things he knows nothing about in his thread....... If am wrong then I will have to live with that....

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I posted to gthe thread before reading this. I tried to give the thread context. Glenn tend to read too much into things, e.g., Alan's posts. I have no problem with your post. Go read mine and let me know what you think.

Doug

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I thought Glenn's post was silly. There has been plenty of threads moderated with moderators going back and forth. The sawstop thread being a perfect example. I didn't think it should have been moderated, but I supported your position that we stand by what we do.

Your thread was pefectly reasonable, and I think he was doing nothing more than looking to stir trouble.

M

McRabbet

I agree that Glenn's initial post about our "tacit approval" showed more about his impatience (37 minutes after his original post) than anything else -- his post that he later deleted was inappropriate, especially since we on the BoD do not moderate except where we are the Forum Moderator or in a real emergency as Doug address in his post in that thread.

Tracy, you had every reason to get a bit testy but I don't think you were out of line. And the faulty signature line sure doesn't fall in the emergency category.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS