Hope I Wasn't Out Of Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Glennbear ****ed me off with his comment about the BOD. As hard as we have worked to be fair, I took major offense to his statements in this thread.

http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/f39/political-signature-line-31050/

He makes assumptions as to what the BOD have done and continue to do. That made me really mad. I don't get mad often:no::nah:. Actually very rarely. But He touched on things he knows nothing about in his thread....... If am wrong then I will have to live with that....

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I posted to gthe thread before reading this. I tried to give the thread context. Glenn tend to read too much into things, e.g., Alan's posts. I have no problem with your post. Go read mine and let me know what you think.

Doug

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I thought Glenn's post was silly. There has been plenty of threads moderated with moderators going back and forth. The sawstop thread being a perfect example. I didn't think it should have been moderated, but I supported your position that we stand by what we do.

Your thread was pefectly reasonable, and I think he was doing nothing more than looking to stir trouble.

M

McRabbet

I agree that Glenn's initial post about our "tacit approval" showed more about his impatience (37 minutes after his original post) than anything else -- his post that he later deleted was inappropriate, especially since we on the BoD do not moderate except where we are the Forum Moderator or in a real emergency as Doug address in his post in that thread.

Tracy, you had every reason to get a bit testy but I don't think you were out of line. And the faulty signature line sure doesn't fall in the emergency category.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors