Holbren Router bit sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpsnyder

New User
Dan
holbren.com/holbren/

Got this email:
Holbren Brand Router Bits - Remaining Inventory Blowout!!
Well folks, this is the last of our inventory for the Holbren brand of router bits.

These are the same bits that Fine Woodworking tested in their last review giving them a "good" rating beating Grizzly, MLCS, Porter Cable and Woodline on the quality of cut overall average.

We've priced these bits to go and all single bits are no more than $5 including 3/4" and 1" radius roundover bits, rail & stile sets at $10 and a host of other items.

Quantities are very limited, as little as one on some items, so move fast.

Click for Product Listing

To find the products available, use the search by manufacturer feature on our home page selecting "Holbren"

When items sell out, they will drop off the list. So, if you don't see it, it's not available.

Additional News
Looks like the cost of postage is going up again. Because we only charge $1.95 for shipping on most jointer knife sets, we'll be forced to raise prices so stock up now.
Found a better price? We'll beat it and still give free shipping, even on special orders!

» Visit us at Holbren.com today!​

dpsnyder

New User
Dan
never used them. They have another brand "whiteside" router bits that are their top of the line, so I would put these middle of the road. but if you need a particular bit for a decent price...

I ordered the rail & stile door set. so we'll see.

Dan

eyekode

New User
Salem
Last year they blew out the dado set for 2$ a piece. I bought a couple and they looked like good quality to me but they did not look like Whiteside because they had blue-ish paint on them.

I got the email too and picked up a couple bits. Holbren has great shipping prices too.
Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS