Hi to all

Jasonfromhendo

Jason
User
Hi all, I’m Jason. I live in Hendersonville. I began woodworking about six months ago and find it quite interesting and challenging. I’m trying to move now into my “sharing my work with potential buyers” phase. I look forward to learning from y’all and hopefully making some connections with WNC folks.

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Hi all, I’m Jason. I live in Hendersonville. I began woodworking about six months ago and find it quite interesting and challenging. I’m trying to move now into my “sharing my work with potential buyers” phase. I look forward to learning from y’all and hopefully making some connections with WNC folks.
Jason,

Welcome to NCWW! I'm also from Hendersonville and have been a long-time member of this forum. If you are interested in meeting and working with local western NC woodworkers, consider joining the next meeting of the Western NC Woodworkers Association who meet at 9:30 AM every second Saturday of the month at Trinity View Retirement Center at 2533 Hendersonville Hwy (US 25) in Arden. With about 65 members, we provide excellent programs each month to share knowledge about almost every aspect of woodworking.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors