Here is my display

Status
Not open for further replies.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Went to the Gold Hill Founder's Day festival today - did not sell anything but had a good time with the family:icon_thum

Here is the display for my stoppers
Wine_Bottle_Stopper_Display.jpg

View image in gallery

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Nice display Phillip, sorry nothing sold. I would try the avenues we discussed yesterday. There are a couple in Salisbury that may let you put them there under consignment. If you need the names, just let me know. Glad you had a good time. Sorry I didn't make it out there today, you know where my focus was. Take a look when you get time.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Thanks Tracy - I will see about going a different way to sell these - I might even flirt with the idea of a website - I will go take a look

timf67

New User
Tim
Sorry about the sales, I know you put a lot of time and effort into your pieces. Glad you had fun anyway!

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Sorry about the sales, I know you put a lot of time and effort into your pieces. Glad you had fun anyway!

Thanks Tim, My grandson was there and we had a ball - I hope that I can get around when his twin sisters get his age that he is now - they are going to run me ragged :gar-Bi I seen one guy there several times and each time I would ask while passing " how are you?" he would always reply with " I am to blessed to be depressed , how about you?" Even tho I did not make any sales I am blessed with a wonderful family :icon_thum:eusa_danc

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Bro, sorry that your sales were null. Shows like these are really hit or miss. Are there any local wineries in your area? Maybe they will let you put some in their shop.

I like the design of your display. Where did you get it?:gar-Bi

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Nice looking work Phillip! Must have been a bunch of Baptists or folks who get their wine out of boxes. :wsmile:
Along those lines...how about making a wooden cover to go over the stopper of one of these doohickies?
http://www.lecreuset.co.uk/en-us/Pr...Accessories/WA-137P-Wine-Pump-and-3-Stoppers/
We use them on our opened bottles as it takes a few meals to go through a bottle and the vacumn really helps keep the wine tasting good. The bottle sits on the countertop and this would dress it up nice. Most of my wino friends use them and it would be a niche I don't see anybody filling. There are a couple of different manufacturers/diameters so you would need to customize the opening.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Bro, sorry that your sales were null. Shows like these are really hit or miss. Are there any local wineries in your area? Maybe they will let you put some in their shop.

I like the design of your display. Where did you get it?:gar-Bi

A real good friend of mine sent me the specs:wink_smil he is more like a brother :icon_thum

Nice looking work Phillip! Must have been a bunch of Baptists or folks who get their wine out of boxes. :wsmile:
Along those lines...how about making a wooden cover to go over the stopper of one of these doohickies?
http://www.lecreuset.co.uk/en-us/Pr...Accessories/WA-137P-Wine-Pump-and-3-Stoppers/
We use them on our opened bottles as it takes a few meals to go through a bottle and the vacumn really helps keep the wine tasting good. The bottle sits on the countertop and this would dress it up nice. Most of my wino friends use them and it would be a niche I don't see anybody filling. There are a couple of different manufacturers/diameters so you would need to customize the opening.

Thanks Mark - I will have to take a closer look at this and see what I can come up with:icon_thum

skeeter

New User
Charles
Some people missed out on some quality stoppers. They look awesome and the display looks good too.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Sweet display!

I just love your Bottle Stopper In Action demo. I bet a few folks knocked over their bottles of wine after the show who now regret their lack-o-purchase!

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS