Hello, y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeeway

New User
Angie
I am an old retired guy - been woodworking for over 40 years, and thanks to sites like this I am still learning..and I have a lot of that to do yet.

I am currently refinishing our kitchen table that had a finish with many scratches and watermarks. So I sanded all that out and in the process went through the stain layer (*&#@@@@!!!ow). So after several days of figuring out that no premixed stain matched that color, I was lucky enough to come close through a combination of stains. I am using wipe-on poly for the first time - so more learning there.

My recent projects including small hope chests for our granddaughters, a treasure chest for a grandson, as well as a lot of "stuff" for incorporating a dust collection system into my shop.

Looking forward to learning from everyone here.

Regards,
Angie

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Welcome Angie!! You'll find this to be the best pile of sawdust on the net!

And by the way, we love pictures. So snap a few and post your projects! There's always someone looking to steal, er I mean borrow ideas ;-)

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Welcome Angie to our sawdust pile i would love to be retired with you but there is this work thing that gets in the way. You will find a great group of folks here.

Here is a link to a thread with some good info on wipe-on poly

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome Angie!
We look forward to learning from those 40 years of experience :icon_thum

Roger

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the sawdust pile, Angie -- I'm just up the hill from you in nearby Hendersonville. We'll look forward to your input to the forums and pictures would be good, too!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Angie, I am glad that you could join us. I look forward to your input in the forums and hopefully seeing some pictures of your work. If you ever need any help just holler, I'm just a few key strokes away.
Dave:)

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Welcome to the site Angie. We are having a picnic on May 16 at Jordon Lake and invite you and yours to attend. It's a great way to meet the family we have here.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome, great to have you join. I look forward to your input and to seeing some of your work.

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Welcome to the fray, Angie! This is a great site filled with friendly helpful folks.
Good luck with your refinishing and when you get a chance post some pics. We do love our pics around here:icon_thum

Enjoy

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Angie!!!:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

I just know that you will have a great time with us!

Don't forget to upload some pictures of your projects to share with us.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS