Hello, Hello or Hi Y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoobyJ

New User
SJ
New to the forum. I'm from Four Oaks. Most of my woodworking is in scrolling and intarsia. Nice to find a forum for folks in my neck of the woods.

clowman

Clay Lowman
Welcome to the site. I'd love to see some of your intarsia and scrolling. We have a couple of scrollers here, and I am sure will be jumping on the welcome wagon!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome, Intarsia is one of the most awesome ways to work with wood. It's like painting with the colors that Mother Nature can give you, I really like it. But have never done any..yet. I am glad to have you here, It's good to see some Johnston Co. folks around here. Please post some pics of your work. I would love to see it and feel even more inadequate:lol: . See you around! Dave:)

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome to the site! I keep trying intarsia but just haven't been very happy with my results. I look forward to seeing pictures of your work. I do scollsaw stuff and am learning to turn pens. Please feel free to jump in the threads, post pictures in the gallery and add yourself to the member map.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
SJ, welcome aboard. I am glad you elected to join us. I think you will find a bunch of folks here with a wide range of skills, experience and interests. Please post some pics of your work. As you can see from all the previous posts we would all love to see it.

D L

scoobyJ

New User
SJ
Thanks.... as soon as I can figure out the photo thingy I'll do that. Thanks to all for welcoming me to your part of the net world.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard.

Go to the "Other Links" mnu click to get drop dowm. last link is request Photo album

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors