Hello from Western N.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountaintop

New User
Keith
I have been reading for awhile and posting some and received a lot of good help so thanks
I have been involved in woodworker for five years building furniture. I just started turning about 5 months ago and love it. I now have to figure out how I can afford both.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I have been reading for awhile and posting some and received a lot of good help so thanks
I have been involved in woodworker for five years building furniture. I just started turning about 5 months ago and love it. I now have to figure out how I can afford both.

when you figure that out please share!:rotflm:
welcome aboard.

M

McRabbet

Hi Keith and welcome to our splendid virtual sawdust pile. Glad that you've found us. I feel like an "easterner" where I live relative to your far western NC location -- I'm from Hendersonville, nearly 120 miles east of you. I'm also involved in a good woodworking club here in the Asheville area, but I suspect you are a little too far away to make our monthly meetings (although we'd certainly welcome you!). What kind of furniture do you build? Feel free to post some pictures! Again, glad you found us.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Welcome, Keith. so I guess you have western Eastern Red Cedar around Hayesville. :rolf:

boxxmaker

New User
Ken
Welcome Kieth,your just right around the corner from me.I live in Whittier,up in Jackson county.I think you'll like it here, lot of good folks that will try an help you out if you need it.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Keith. It's great to have you here.

I now have to figure out how I can afford both.

I've been trying to figure that out too. :dontknow: Aside from winning the lottery, I'm not sure if it is possible. :rotflm:

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Greetings! Ah, another turner. At least we won't lose you to the Dark Side (our term for folks who move from real woodworking to turning :tongue2:)

Look forward to some pics of your work!

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS