Hello from...up the rd a ways

Status
Not open for further replies.

BWSmith

New User
BW
We're just a small shop up in Cifax Va.......have done a lot of historical preservation work and build a goodly amt of case work.Been in the biz for almost forty years.Nice site ya'll have here!BW

BWSmith

New User
BW
Thanks you-all......have some wonderful connections with NC.My mom's family are Moravian's from present day,Winston.They date back to the original settlement(Salem),and were instrumental in its construction roots.Its one of my favorite places to gain knowlege and inspiration,architecturally speaking.BW

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome BW. I think a lot of us share your interest in the Moravian architecture and furniture making of Old Salem. :icon_thum

Bill

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Welcome!
I was going to ask what "Cifax" was an abbreviation for and Googled it. God's Country!

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Welcome BW. I am 30 minutes from Winston, so if you are down to see the folks and want to waste some time.....:gar-Bi

BWSmith

New User
BW
Still here.......spent a good cpl hrs yesterday a.m. in search mode.Found it very productive.

Thanks for the warm reception,and I will contribute.Just do alot of research on certain projects.BW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS