Hello from Hope Mills

Status
Not open for further replies.

kota62

New User
Gary Noble
Too true:
I've used his wood exclusively for a couple of years now, very good value and quality, especialy when you factor in the location & price :eusa_clap
Gary

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
Hello Gary
I too live close to you, well kind of in Eastover, about 15 minutes North of you, off of 301/Business 95 @ MJSOFFE exit.
Woodworker by day in my shop.
Usually around all the time, love to talk shop, and trade ideas.

Deacon Shuster

New User
Doug Shuster
Welcome Gene.

I'm on Ft. Bragg and "have tools, will travel". There are some great guys around here. If you invite skysharks to breakfast sometime he'll probably let you pay.:lol: :lol: :lol: Hope to run into ya' sometime.

Doug

J

jeff...

Welcome Gene - I have no idea where Hope Mills is but that don't matter none. I think you'll find a great group of folks around here. PS don't be to concerned about your love affair with your planer, it's normal. :lol:

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Welcome Gene - I have no idea where Hope Mills is but that don't matter none. I think you'll find a great group of folks around here. PS don't be to concerned about your love affair with your planer, it's normal. :lol:

well.... somewhat normal:lol:

Hope Mills
with the map centered on the neighborhood in which MichaelGarner, GeneReed, and I live in. Zoom out for a perspective of where we are in the state.

J

jeff...

Oh you guys are just south of Fayetteville - even us backwood folk who rarely leave Granville county know where Fayetteville is :slap:

GENEREED

New User
GENE
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I have been looking around for a few days now, reading a lot of posts and am sure I will like it here.

Be safe

Gene Reed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors