Hello from Boone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Church

New User
Michael
I have been a carpenter/woodworker for over 30 years now. I have built some furniture and cabinets over the years but have never had my own shop. I have decided to go for it this spring and build a shop (24' X 32'). I have some of the tools already (enough to get started) and hope to acquire more as needed. I have plenty of experience with table saws, but not so much with many of the other shop tools, so plan on learning from the group by asking advice. I am not a great communicator, but will try and jump in with advice if I feel like I have something worthwhile to say. I have already learned many things from posts on the forum and look forward to learning and sharing in the future.

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Welcome to the sawdust pile. Its a great group of people. We look forward to seeing your projects and especially that shop build.

Dragon

New User
David
Welcome to our virtual shop. Plenty of talent here and oh yeah, we wanna see pics of that shop!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Michael, I'm glad you could join us. I look forward to your input in the forums.
See you around!!

Dave:)

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Michael. It was great talking to you last night in the flashchat lounge. Looking forward to the next time and definitely to seeing some pictures of the shop in progress. :icon_thum

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Michael.

Enjoy and post often.

Looking forward to your participation,

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors