Hello from Bailey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
Tom,

Welcome to the forum. You have joined a group that is extremely knowledgeable of all things related to woodworking and many other topics. This is also a friendly group. We love pictures. These can be pictures of your shop, work in progress (WIP), tools, etc.

***Warning***
We are also a group of enablers. :gar-La; For example, if you are thinking of purchasing a new tool, we can give you many reasons why you need it and how wonderful it will be.

Dust off a chair and join in the conversation.

jcz

Johnny
Corporate Member
Welcome Tom. Im a turner and Im not that far from you. Let me know if I can help in any way.

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome aboard! We have a lot of very talented folks who will cheerfully enable you in many ways. Please do not hesitate to ask questions - we all learn from both the question and the answers. We LOVE pictures so don't be shy in sharing .

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I learn so much here, why this very morning I learned two more towns in NC that I had never heard of before.

Welcome guys, if you have questions we have answers. You will have to decide if they are the right or the correct answers.

And pictures always help!

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
I learn so much here, why this very morning I learned two more towns in NC that I had never heard of before.

Welcome guys, if you have questions we have answers. You will have to decide if they are the right or the correct answers.

And pictures always help!

Yep, same here. Had to go to my map program to see where Bailey is. Now I know. :icon_thum

Welcome to the site Tom. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. :icon_cheers

Bill

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Welcome.
Glad you found us.
If you can't find inspiration here, I don't know where to direct you.
We have so many disciplines in woodworking covered, I imagine we have something you might like.
Enjoy and make your self at home.

aplpickr

New User
Bill
Welcome Tom: There are 7 American Association of Woodturners clubs in NC. Join a club, the money saved with the knowledge learned, will pay your dues multiple times. Here is a link to find a club.
http://www.woodturner.org/community/chapters/LocalChapters.asp

The www.northcarolinawoodturning.com symposium on Nov 4-6, at Greensboro will be a wonderful event sponsored by all the NC clubs. It is a chance to immerse yourself in turning for three days. All the vendors and lathe manufacturers will be represented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS