Hello from Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

4yanks

New User
Willie
Hello Everyone,

I'm here in beautiful snowy Afghanistan (or as we call it A$$crackistan). I haven't been on the board for a few months due to my luxury vacation here. So I thought I'd drop a line to say "hello."

Willie

PS I miss my shop!!

clowman

Clay Lowman
Hi Willie. I sure bet you miss your shop. Please come home quick and safe as possible. We'll be here for you when you do.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Hey Willie, GREAT to hear from you. Getting any skiing in :lol: :lol: :lol:

Get home soon and safe :icon_thum

Dave:)

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Hello Everyone,

I'm here in beautiful snowy Afghanistan (or as we call it A$$crackistan). I haven't been on the board for a few months due to my luxury vacation here. So I thought I'd drop a line to say "hello."

Willie

PS I miss my shop!!

You need a new travel agent! I fired mine a little over 8 years ago when he suggested I needed to spend more time at Fort Hood, and you let yours get away with sending you there???? 8-O8-O8-O

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
Hello Everyone,

Willie

PS I miss my shop!!

Good to hear from you Willie--------been wondering when you will be back stateside. We have some chair talk to do you know. The compressor I got from you is doing great and the DC-well it would be better if I got everything hooked up to it. Meanwhile it is collecting dust on the outside instead of in the bag as it should be.:rolf:

Take care and return safely:icon_thum

Jerry

J

jeff...

luxury vacation will be @ home in your shop. Stay safe and hurry home.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Willie, we missed your input, but hopefully you will have online opportunities. Please stay safe and hurry back. We don't want you to miss any tool deals :lol:

Roger

tonyps

New User
Tony
Hello Everyone,

Willie

PS I miss my shop!!
HI ya from a new guy. Stay safe, God Bless, come home. My son is on his way there in February, he is a MP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS