Hello Everone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Webster

New User
Al
Sorry to take so long to introduce myself, but I've been lurking in the shadows for a few months now. My name is Al Webster, I'm 61 years old, live in Wake Forest and am finally going to make time to learn and do some woodworking. In the past the only things I've built are animal cages for small animals and did some work on a shed, but since I have aquired a few tools from my dad & others I've decided to turn a 10' x 20' shed into a small woodshop and see what happens. The worst I can do is mass produce toothpicks. I look forward to this site all the time and hope to be able to get on here some Thursday night. I've attempted several times, but there's always something breaking down or help needed elsewhere. Anyway, I'll be looking forward to becoming a part of this group.

macdaddy

New User
Steve
Welcome to the group. My shop is a 12' by 20' shed so your 10 x 20 should be plenty of room. I started with 10 x10 metal utility storage building. You should be able to pick up a lot of tips and ideas from this site. Once again welcome.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Hi Al,

Welcome to the NCWW pile-o-sawdust. Glad you decided to jump in. Try to make the chat on Thrusday. Some new folks, some old-timers, and a few of the staff are generally on.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Hello Al, thanks for the intro. I am glad you could join us. I look forward to your input in the forums. Making teethpicks ain't as easy as it looks...you might start with bigger things, like clubs :gar-Bi

See you around!!!

Dave:)

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Welcome, Al. Word to the wise: the only safe wood is FLAT wood. Listen not to the siren song of the lathe.

M

McRabbet

Welcome to our virtual pile of sawdust Al. Glad you decided to join in the fun and sharing -- you'll be a better woodworker for it!. We look forward to your input and involvement.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Al!:icon_thum

I am quite sure that you will enjoy yourself around this fine bunch of NCWWK'ers

Enjoy and stay safe!

Wayne

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Al. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap It's never too late to start doing something you love. That 10 x 20 shop will become more enjoyable than your living room before long. You've found a great group of folks from all ages and ability levels and everyone is very helpful here. Looking forward to seeing what you do in your shop. :icon_thum

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
You can never have too many Webster's :gar-La;

Welcome Al :icon_thum

Welcome, Al! Hope you enjoy the site!

By the way, you ain't kin to that Robert Webster feller are ye? Cause if'n you're kin to ol' sawduster, we may have to take a vote on which one of you stays!! LOL!
:rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS