HEGNER SS for $250!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

billha

New User
Bill
:icon_thum Thanks PeteM for the heads up. Just called the seller for an appt. this evening. Now I just have to find a way to sneek it into the garage w/o the LOML noticing :eusa_thin.

cskipper

Cathy
Did you get it? Is it hot? Does it work? Does it have the essential parts? The post was gone by the time I clicked on it. Is it on a stand? does it have the tension release lever at the front of the arm? If not, let me know and I'll give you the info for getting one.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
there wasn't a stand in the pic on CL, seems like it looked like there may be a tension release lever on it.... ?

billha

New User
Bill
Did you get it? Is it hot? Does it work? Does it have the essential parts? The post was gone by the time I clicked on it. Is it on a stand? does it have the tension release lever at the front of the arm? If not, let me know and I'll give you the info for getting one.

:crybaby2:Cathy, I made an appointment with the seller to pick up the saw that afternoon after work. I called the seller on the way to pick it up to see if they were at home and they told me that they had just sold it. I thought I made my intentions to buy the saw clear to the seller and that we had already made an agreement, but I guess that someone waving cash in front of them changed their mind. Oh well, I'll keep looking.
:-D Thanks for the info on the saw. If I ever get my hands on one, I'll take you up on the offer for the info.

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
That's just disappointing.

If you were the first to say you'd buy it, they should keep it.

People are just that way sometimes.

Sorry to hear for the lost (opportunity)

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Hey Bill!
Someone should call regarding the vice and ask how much he got for the Hegner. Then tell them what it was really worth :slap: - at least sellers remorse should give some relief to your angst. Jim

bman

New User
barry
the bench is mine just picked up ....the front vise is 24 in walnut screw old as the hills pretty sure it came from a different bench ???? pic will follow latter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS