Joe
Ya snooze Ya lose!

deltaclearance.jpg

http://www.heavydutytools.net/Scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=7

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Wow!! Great prices.

I checked and the sander didn't show up but re-checked and saw it on the left hand side. Time for a LOML check? Wonder if she'd consider a late Father's Day addition!

Chuck

R

rickc

I checked as well. Several of them show as being "Out of Stock". so I don't know if you can still get them or not. Clearance - Out of Stock: doesn't sound like a winning combination. However, the midi lathe caught my attention. It was something I thought about quite some time ago as a "someday I am going to get a ..." purchase. Now they go and do that! :eusa_thin Hmmmm.

hannah01

New User
Joe
They go very fast. I snoozed on a router bit combo the other day for all of about 10 minutes and they sold out. The did have all items in stock when I got the email (about 10 minutes before I posted here.) 8-O

This time, I jumped and got the tenoning jig. :-D

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Well, it looks like the tenoning jig is out of stock now :crybaby2: :crybaby2: I would have jumped on that. I am not familar with the Delta jig, but to me it looks backwards in the picture :eusa_thin :-?
Dave:)

Sweetgum

New User
Brad Keisler
I have the Delta jig. It was the editor's choice in FWW magazine (I believe it wa 2004, maybe 2005).

Works great.

cpowell

New User
Chuck
LOML nabbed the belt/disc sander for my Father's Day extra (already bought me the PC PSH1 sprayer). :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

Shipping and tax drive up the price a lot but it still seemed like a decent bargain.

Thanks for the heads up.

Chuck

hannah01

New User
Joe
No problem, Chuck. Sign up for their emails and you will get a few minutes head start on these sales. They really offer some serious discounts sometimes. Gone in a flash though. :crybaby2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS