Hawk SS VS16 Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Anyone own or have any experience with this model or brand?

Also, what's a decent price for new/used ?

Thanks,
Matt

Last edited:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Matt, I have the Hawk SS VS26. Hawk is one of the top of the line brands. The other being Hegner. I really like my Hawk. Are you lokking at a new or used one?

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Matt, I do not own a Hawk but I have heard great things about them - if you can get a good used on for 200 you better jump on it

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Matt:

Just buy it. If you decide it isn't the right tool for you, you could sell it here and get your $ back, or sell it elsewhere and make a profit. This one really is a no-brainer. Heck If Jimmy hadn't chimed in I would have said the same thing.

Doug

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Matt:

Just buy it. If you decide it isn't the right tool for you, you could sell it here and get your $ back, or sell it elsewhere and make a profit. This one really is a no-brainer. Heck If Jimmy hadn't chimed in I would have said the same thing.

Doug

Doug,
Thanks. I'm still new to woodworking and trying out new disciplines. Scrollsaws are a bit of a mystery. Tried researching Hawk, but info was scarce (or I didnt know where to look).

I may take up your suggestion.
Matt

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Do not buy it !
pm me the info...
Do not buy it !
pm me the info...
Do not buy it !
pm me the info...
Do not buy it !
pm me the info...

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Hey Hey watch the Subliminal Typing. That's no fair..

send me the info
send me the info
send me the info
Send me the info

whoa to big to obvious....

:gar-La;

Sorry I could not find tool-aholics.

I will start a local chapter for you right after you buy that Hawk and I will have to remove it from you possession for at least 6 months. :gar-Bi

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Hey Hey watch the Subliminal Typing. That's no fair..

send me the info
send me the info
send me the info
Send me the info

whoa to big to obvious....

:gar-La;

Sorry I could not find tool-aholics.

I will start a local chapter for you right after you buy that Hawk and I will have to remove it from you possession for at least 6 months. :gar-Bi

Got E-mail from Seller, he sold it from under me, talk about scroll-cut throat business practices.

I will keep eye out for more, Im sure that's not the only deal out there!
Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS